Pages

Thursday, July 21, 2011

The Road To Success Or The Road To Failure

Road To Success
Whether we succeed or fail is our choice.
Hey guys

I just wanted to share a few things that were going through my mind over the course of this week. I was thinking about life and how where we are today because of the choices (good or bad) that we have made in our yesterdays. I come to understand that our success or failure in life is not down to some outward circumstance or people, but our success or failure is down to us.


Road To Success
Now a lot of negative people may make statements such as

• If only my boss would give me a pay rise then I could have a better lifestyle
• It's alright for you because you got it easy
• It's what people have said to me they said I was no good and a screw up.
• I just don't have the money or the time

• I'm getting to old so I can't do anything more with my life.
Road To Success
Now these are just some of the things that you often hear people say and they may be a fact but when it comes down to it I can choose to remain in that situation or I can choose to do something about it. Nothing should stop me from moving forward in life, yes there may temporary road blocks along the way but they are only temporary, so they are only going to be there for a season. And at the end of the day none of us has any reason to live a life of failure. And when life knocks you down because sorry to say it will just get back up wipe of the dust and get going. So what are some of the things that you and I can do to place our self's in an environment of success.
Road To Success
• Stop hanging around pessimistic people.
• Be around people who have an optimistic attitude.
• Don't be afraid to fail forward what I mean by that is when failure come's see it as an opportunity to surge you on to your next victory.
Road To Success
 • Use your imagination start to see yourself as already successful in that business, health, relationships etc.
• Read books listen to things that feed your mind and heart with good quality food.
Road To Success
These are some of the things we need to do I am doing these things and to tell you the truth I find that being in a positive environment is a lot better than being in a negative one.

So bye for now

Mike. Michael_Mark_Thomas