Pages

Friday, February 11, 2011

Seriousness of Imam Shafi

Joint Light
"I complained to the sheikh Waqi 'about the weakness my rote. He advised me to leave immoral. He explained that science was light, and light of God can not be given to people who engage in immoral acts. "(Imam Shafi).
Joint Light

"By Allah, I do not deserve to take charge of your penny." As an expression of honest Sofyan bin Uyainah rahimallah, teacher at the time of Imam Shafi rahimallah small. Lack all-round condition, not make the Imam whole step, and took the leaves and the bones to write a learned science, ideas are emerging.
Joint Light

Inspiring. "Science is like a hunted animal, while the writing is a way. Tie your game with a strong net. Because really stupid, if you catch the game, then you let loose with abandon. "

Earnestness. Making the Imam smart. Read a book two pages open, then the second page immediately covered. Why? Because if it had visible, will be immediately familiar, until the hassles in each sub-chapter review, Masyaallah! Until the power flowing verse, hit the soul dwarf. Generate a wave of dreams that continue to flow over the centuries, seemingly everlasting change of generations.

"my sains will always be with me, where else is he going to be useful for me.
My chest is not where the store cupboard
If I was in the house, then my science with me there
And if I'm in the market, then my science are in the market "
Joint Light

Why did the Imam recite poetry so? Since his room was filled with the records of science. The room became filled with the bones and leaves inscribed with the science-knowledge. Until Imam Shafi did not get a place to rest or sleep at all. For this reason, he reinforce himself, to memorize the whole science of which he collected, so no need callus, leaves and papers. 
Badar