Pages

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Screams LOVE

Screams LOVE
In the dim fog, facing life at dusk, when a string of prayer-strings stretched shot into the sky, while the prompter began waking about to take on pleasure. At that moment, he came to me and cried, her eyes full of puffy empty.

I asked her to sit, to just calm the troubled heart. We sat at the marble rocks, amid the coolness and away from the noise. Her face, though the accompanying grief, but her beauty was really tempting whoever looked at him. Helah full aura of eternity.


 Her eyes are swollen, full of light. I could feel his heart that seemed to scream full him, and make a beautiful face looked jaded in the dimness, as if suffering has fulfilled all his life cavity. As seems clear boundaries with something miss him with what had happened to him.

Duhai, touched my heart, what the hell happened to you, the beauty of the wounded and faint as I saw your face bright tuneful again rebound initially brighter than the sun, more beautiful than the moon. Oh, my heart gives another question, but, I do not dare start sue.

Her tapering suddenly looked at me, Menghujam sharp but full of grief.

His lips began to move, "Many people talk over me, beauty and beauty. In particular, young men and women, their desire memperbincangkanku with their understanding, they always assume I present among them. These complaints will kusajikan you, which makes beauty is soft imprisoned, as night closed concentrated charm, and reams of grief. "

Kugerakkan my hand, trying to touch his face, like kutenangkan for a minute and I rubbed a drop of tears, "Do not you sad, your mind is stretched like a closed cloudy. What has happen, would not you empress for happiness, the crown of victory, and the queen for kemulyaan? In fact, you were my life for people who have been dying, you are the soul of life itself, until they smile at the entire episode of his life. Then, why are you still moping? "

Tears back down, clear like a beautiful spring, "The suffering has over me! and maybe this is also the disaster that will toward you. "

I woke up quizzically, keget full marks, "What the hell do you mean? please give me understanding, I was in confusion. "

This time, he looked at both my eyes and view us together, "I am a honey, but also toxic. I am a cup makrifat place if it is from the source of my heart, and my body is a deadly poison if you dare to touch me in a lie. I am a fountain of life, as well as the source of evil. Duhai my friend, I was stringing all these words, different emitted by humans, among them acting recklessly on happiness and longing that exploded without thinking due mesiunya. "

The wind hit us, creating shade in our soul, "Come on, why are you worried about such things. Do not worry your heart again, O love, are not we all know who you are, who do not know you oh love? You are the light in the dark, You are the life of every human soul, you wrap every human feeling. "

Badar